Welcome to the latest version of our WAG Quarterly Newsletter! This newsletter features the movement of people and ideas in our office. In this edition, check out our newly added Financial Planning section that discusses whether your risk budget changes over time. Don’t miss our client spotlight, where you can learn about the retirement adventures of Chuck & Bev Tippmann via the open road and the Alaskan highway.
In this edition:
- WAG on the Move:
- Meet Logan Timbrook, newest member of the WAG Operations Team
- Mark Vanderhagen and Chris Slyby at the DFA Communications Workshop
- Katie Austin at the Redtail University Conference
- Tax Corner:
- Indiana Residents- 529 Contributions and Tax Credit
- Medicare Open Enrollment
- Tech Corner: Charles Schwab App
- Financial Planning: Does your risk budget change over time?
- Client Spotlight: Bev and Chuck Tippmann, Fulfilling their Retirement Dreams
To read the full issue click here.