Please enjoy our latest WAG newsletter. In this most recent edition you can read about the additions to our staff, including a new baby, marriage, and an intern. Learn about how Mark VanderHagen attended a conference at the Duke University, Fuqua School of Business. We discuss differences between Roth IRAs and similarities between making wine and investing. Don’t miss our Client Spotlight, where we highlight Joseph Barile and his personal story of immigration to the US.
In this edition:
- WAG on the Move:
- Anna and Patrick O’Connell welcome new baby
- Maranda Snyder and Brandon Wellman get married
- Welcome WAG intern, Brooks Gerke
- Mark VanderHagen- Advisory Leaders Forum, Duke University- Fuqua School of Business
- Tax Corner: Roth vs. Traditional IRA
- The Wine Lovers’ Guide to Investing: A DFA Comparison
- Technology Corner: Wealth 1080 Security Enhancement
- Client Spotlight: Joseph Barile
To read the full issue click here.