This report features world capital market performance and a timeline of events for the past quarter. It begins with a global overview, then features the returns of
stock and bond asset classes in the US and international markets.
The report also illustrates the impact of globally diversified portfolios and features a quarterly topic on the Total Cost of Fund Ownership.
- Market Summary
- World Stock Market Performance
- World Asset Classes
- US Stocks
- International Developed Stocks
- Emerging Markets Stocks
- Select Country Performance
- Select Currency Performance vs. US Dollar
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Fixed Income
- Quarterly Topic: Total Cost of Fund Ownership
To read the full issue click here.